RFI

Re: [RFI] Quiet 24V charger needed

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Quiet 24V charger needed
From: Damon Cassell <dcassell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:03:53 -0400
I can at least tell you another one to avoid. NOCO "Genius" 12/24V
chargers. I recently bought model # G7200. I got it for my motorcycle
batteries. It does great at that, but it also is a complete nightmare HF
RFI machine. Worse than our Panasonic plasma TV, and that's saying
something.

Damon Cassell WU1T