RFI

Re: [RFI] Quiet 24V charger needed

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Quiet 24V charger needed
From: Dale <svetanoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:55:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Another good source of linear wall warts is Jameco Electronics (many in their
catalog).  Marlin P Jones & Assoc, also have linear supplies in their catalog.
They do a good job of telling you which items are switchers and which are
linears.  Some of the linears have unregulated output, and those might be
useful for battery charging or other non-critical applications.

73, Dale
WA9ENA