RFI

[RFI] Can you say 'RFI'? Can you say BIG 'Fine'?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Can you say 'RFI'? Can you say BIG 'Fine'?
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:35:50 -0700
Hi all,

Mr. Rogers can now say both...  Just ran across this, looks like the FCC
is becoming much more involved RFI take-down activities than in the
past.  I am very glad to hear this...  Let your ARRL Section Manager
know you support this sort of action by the FCC.

http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-cites-washington-resident-for-causing-interference-on-amateur-frequencies

Now if only they would visit my area,-- it would truly be a beautiful
day in the neighborhood.

Here is yet another enforcement action of interest, not RFI, but a real
PITA operator is now no longer an Extra, and a bit poorer for his
actions!

http://www.arrl.org/news/texas-radio-amateur-gives-up-license-as-part-of-enforcement-action-settlement

--
Thanks and 73's,