RFI

Re: [RFI] Can you say 'RFI'? Can you say BIG 'Fine'?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Can you say 'RFI'? Can you say BIG 'Fine'?
From: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 06:28:58 -0400
Here is a link to the Florida "well pump" case:

http://www.arrl.org/news/florida-man-cited-for-causing-harmful-interference-to-radio-amateurs

This has been going on since 2010. The FCC issued a citation almost exactly a year ago. Three years from start of complaints to issue of the citation is warp speed for the FCC! What has happened
in the year since the citation? Nothing that I can find!

73, Roger