RFI

Re: [RFI] Switchers ...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Switchers ...
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:36:28 -0500

That document covers many things from noise suppression to baluns. On 11/14/2014 10:21 PM, Peter Laws wrote:

It's a PDF and a very good one. Just type in a relevant phrase, or word and you'll be there. Start with RFI, or switching power supplies. That's where I'd start, but the whole thing is a good read, full of useful information.

I have the ARRL handbook, Antenna handbook, periodicals. It's so easy to find things in this format all I have to do is bring up the document of interest, type what I want, and read. It's not like lugging 15 to 20 pounds of books and stacks of magazines, going through indexes and sorting articles.

73

Roger (K8RI)