RFI

Re: [RFI] likely frequency for LED bulbs?

To: Greg Troxel <gdt@lexort.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] likely frequency for LED bulbs?
From: wa4tuk <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 00:37:40 -0500
Greg:

Thank you for posting your results. Information about what makes noise and what is (relatively) quiet is hard to find. I will say I am surprised. So far I have avoided LED lamps (A19 style) and use a mix of incandescent and CFL where appropriate.

I would have thought the switching rate would have been in the 100kHz range with harmonics radiating.

Pat
wa4tuk