RFI

[RFI] A request for RFI service.

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] A request for RFI service.
From: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 02:28:52 -0000
Does anyone know of a professional company who does RFI mitigation?

That is, a company that another company could call to come to fix an RFI
issue?

I have a pharmacy nearby whose "Pharmacy Open" sign, a neon one, causes
severe RFI interference to my station.

An RFI investigator from our local power company absolutely 100%
identified the source.

Turning off the sign drops my noise level by 15 dB. The store is around 3
blocks away.

I contacted the pharmacy, talked with the manager, told her what the
problem was, and who had found the source, and asked her to get it fixed.

She called the original installer, who came out, looked at it, and told
her it was all right.

I then filed a complaint with the FCC.

The manager then told me that she knew of no one who was capable of
fixing the sign, and although I could do it myself, I won't due to
liability issues.

So, does anyone know of a company which offers the kind of service she
would need?

Ken W7EKB