RFI

Re: [RFI] New bulb? Acandescence in Finallly bulb

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New bulb? Acandescence in Finallly bulb
From: "Ron Watson" <surveyor.ron@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 02:18:14 -0400
I received a couple of the Finally bulbs in the mail today and did some quick
and very rough checks.

The pictures in the zip file on Mediafire show pixel saturation profiles for
the Finally 60 watt equiv. and the GE SoftWhite energy save, 60 watt equiv, 43
watts consumed, 700 lumen and 2800 CCT.

The other pictures show my Pro III S meter and spectrum display for several
different bands. I plugged a 26" whip into the patch panel and laid it directly
across the bulb. I did not do extensive scans but the only thing I saw was on
20 meters, about a 30db high area that moved around some. Don't know if that
will show up on the outside antennas.

Since I had major surgery yesterday, I was not much in a playing mood so I will
look at this in more detail in a week or so. I do have a spectrum analyzer and
a 1" EMI loop so should be able to get more information.

I also have the equipment around here to measure the lumen output and color
temperature, but at this point, see no reason to go to that kind on trouble.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jh31fb0yas440jn/Guick_Check.zip

Ron