RFI

Re: [RFI] New bulb? Acandescence in Finallly bulb

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New bulb? Acandescence in Finallly bulb
From: "Ron Watson" <surveyor.ron@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 09:12:20 -0400
Entirely possible David. If I get to feeling better (mornings are not my best
time of day right now) I will do the GE Soft White later.

A couple of comments, the power is lightly filtered, no lab quality or anything
like that, just decent power distribution box. Also, the plots from the SA and
the radio agree closely for levels and they were done with completely different
antennas and setups with the bulb locations some 10-11' distance from each
other.

In the radio photos the pictures are with the light off (20 off.jpg) then on
(20 on.jpg) for 20 meters, everything else in the room the same. The frequency
and level are close to the same. The Pro 3 with preamp 2 (16 Db.) makes the top
line of the display about -60 or -65 dbm.