RFI

Re: [RFI] Broadband RFI...

To: dave@nk7z.net, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Broadband RFI...
From: nm8rmedic via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 18:22:33 -0400
If of interest to anyone, I can provide the model number of  a commercial RFI
filter that worked quite handsomely on a local grow operation.

No it's not my grow. I run a police department and, it's a long story; not
worth going into.

Scott

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Thanks to all that helped in this...  I had no idea that there was a
broadband RFI generator around, and now that I know it, I have a new
device to dislike.  Too bad the FCC does not outlaw them now, before
they are all over the place...  In any case, thank you to everyone who
suggested anything with this.  It was fun!

--
73's, and thanks,
Dave (NK7Z)