RFI

[RFI] ebay line filters

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] ebay line filters
From: PY1NB - Felipe Ceglia <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 10:02:54 +0100
Hello,

I need to buy some EMI line filters in te range of 3 to 10 amps. I found a
plethora of them at Ebay, but none of those I found had tables or curves
for how much they attenuate on the spectrum.

Would you guys recommend or not any of those?

As some of the filters have the components listed, is there a way to model
them? I am used to modeling filters with Elsie, but being
symmetrical/balanced filters, I cant model them on Elsie exactly as they
are.

Thanks for your input,

Felipe Ceglia - CT7ANO, PY1NB