RFI

Re: [RFI] what causes capacitor bank interference?

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] what causes capacitor bank interference?
From: JW via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:40:48 +0000 (UTC)
Joe,

Typically, in our area they look very similar to this:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/31462250@N03/3799973224

The thing with two high voltage leads going to it are a series switch so the
cap action can be cutoff. Usually there is a time (timed control) box mounted
at ground level (in my area).

de Jim WB5WPA