RFI

[RFI] Solar Run Solar installations

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Solar Run Solar installations
From: HankP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:01:54 -0500 (EST)
Today a gaggle fo Soar Run trucks shgowed up across the street onehouse down--

I tried to ca ntact Solar Runand got a arun around but a Call back promise.

Fires I asked if theinstall contract mentioned a radio sation across the street
- no idea.

I told the "go between" that now was the time to mitigate RFI not after the
install is finished - and asked if they had anmy RF people - she jad no idea
what I was talking about -but got rather contentious .

Anyone had experience with Solar Run 1-888 467 6527. They appear to not vene
habe a local contact - you get a long menu - and appear to be talking to
someone nowhere near here (Phoenix)

Hank K7HP