RFI

[RFI] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: SUNRUN Solar installations

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: SUNRUN Solar installations
From: HankP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:57:52 -0500 (EST)
Yep its SUNRUN __ dunno where I got Solar Run - I have SUNRUN onthe file card I
wrote down standing by their truck. . Old man so damn fed up with RFI from
everything iaround here and Centurylink carriers every 4 khz 160 trhu 40 etc
etc etc . It was probably from just the call - the woman mentioned Solar City
and another "run" as having installations on my street . Interesting they l
keep track of that - but maybe its all one conglomerate who knows anymore.