RFI

Re: [RFI] SunRun Solar installations

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] SunRun Solar installations
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:00:49 -0800
Hi,

Not that you have not been, but remember, always be kind and nice to them. Keep a log of all contacts. Every phone call, name of who you spoke to, date, phone numbers called etc.

You may need that log in the event this takes longer than reasonable, and you get the ARRL or FCC involved.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net