RFI

Re: [RFI] Question about excess cable length & RFI

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Question about excess cable length & RFI
From: Greg Newberry <greg@obillow.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 10:15:17 -0700
Hi Jim, Thanks for the reply.

I just purchased the Grounding and Bonding book Saturday and have been going through it. I found your material about 6 months ago and I've been studying it since then. That is what impelled me to clean up my shack and put in a SPG. I'm not having any RFI issues in general. I just want to put in an effective ground system for Lightning, AC and RF.

The cable length question is more of a preemptive strike. Seems there is always a cable somewhere to deal with.

Thank you so much for all your efforts in this group, and the materials that you have made available to all of us.

73
Greg
WB7DUO