RFI

[RFI] 175 kHz spurious signals in the vicinity of 14 MHz only

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 175 kHz spurious signals in the vicinity of 14 MHz only
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:27:34 -0400 (EDT)
This RFI appears to be continuous and may be at some distance from
my QTH. I have not found this RFI on any ham band except 14 MHz,
where it occurs on approximately 175 kHz increments. It extends at
least a few MHz above and below the ham band. I t slowly drifts over
a few tens of kHz over time.

The spurious frequencies can also switch instantaneously, e.g. it may
appear at 13.825, 14.000, 14.175 and 14.350 MHz, then switch
instantaneously to 13. 875, 14.150 kHz and 14.325 kHz.

Each of the spurious signals occupies a hump of spectrum about
10 kHz wide.

tks

73
Frank