RFI

Re: [RFI] Poor man's portable spectrum analyzer

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Poor man's portable spectrum analyzer
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 08:05:48 -0700
Hi Ken,

Look for the off and on times. If they are changing slowly across a week, it may be light controlled, like a street, or garden light.

If the start/stop times seem locked to almost the exact same time each day for a week or more, then you probably are looking at light(s) on a timer.

If it is a grow light, look for garage doors that never, or can't open, garage windows that are blocked off, HVAC, or fans on garage windows, etc. as the give away for this sort of operation.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
https://www.nk7z.net