RFI

[RFI] Air Conditioner / Heat Pump recommendations

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Air Conditioner / Heat Pump recommendations
From: Kelly Jones <kjones@virtualcohesion.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:41:18 +0000
Hi all,

I'm needing to replace an old Carrier air conditioner/heat pump and would like
to ask the general experience of the group.  Have you replaced a unit recently?
 If so, what make/model did you use?  Did you have any issues with
hash/birdies/noise after replacement?

I'm being recommended an American Standard (Trane) 3 Ton, 16 SEER package heat
pump.  The model is 4WCZ6036B1000A.  It is not a variable speed drive, but it
is 2 stage.  I'm hoping to not make a multi-thousand dollar mistake by
installing a noise generator.

73
Kelly - N0VD