RFI

Re: [RFI] SDR software that displays actual waveform of received signal?

To: 'RFI' <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SDR software that displays actual waveform of received signal????
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 14:48:00 +0000
Just found this SDR which I hadn't heard of before.  Has anyone on this group
played with this unit?

https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxp-dx-patrolmk4?seid=dxese1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwIfM_Me15wIV2iCtBh0UsgWfEAQYAiABEgIcmPD_BwE

DXpatrolMK4 seems to come with all you need (cable, adapter, 2 antenna ports)
and cost less than SDRPlay or the others.

73, de ed -K0iL