RFI

Re: [RFI] Arc-fault breakers

To: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Arc-fault breakers
From: Dennis Monticelli <dennis.monticelli@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 15:46:38 -0800
Thank for the comments thus far.  They have been helpful.

I talked to a colleague today about his home renovation of 7 years ago.
His AFCI's tripped on 160 and 80 (the only bands he uses) while running
some power and it has kept him off the air.  He loses power to half his
house when it happens.

I think I'm in for some trouble.

Dennis AE6C