RFI

Re: [RFI] Arc-fault breakers

To: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Arc-fault breakers
From: Howard Lester <howard220@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:44:35 -0500
I live in new construction (2018) with arc-fault and GFCI breakers all over the
house. I even had three arc-fault breakers installed in my attic after the
fact. (There were no outlets up there.) I have a full-length 40-meter dipole
and an MFJ Hi-Q Loop installed in the attic, and, so far, no issues at all with
the breakers. I also have a 2-m/440 J-pole up there. Granted, on HF I've run
only about 50 watts, occasionally 75, but so far so good. Most of the supplied
breakers appear to be Eaton. The ones added in the attic are, I think, Leviton.

Howard N7SO