RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI-free Vehicle 5v USB Adapter?

To: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI-free Vehicle 5v USB Adapter?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 21:09:14 -0400
Thanks!

The principles there are good but his links to recommended products
are now 5 years old.

Manufacturing standards change real fast. I'm hoping for a product
someone has purchased and tested recently.

Thanks again,

David

I haven't tried it, but KA7OEI has a page about suppressing RFI in these

http://ka7oei.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-quiet-5-volt-usb-car-power-supply.html?m=1

73,
Sean WA1TE