RFI

[RFI] FW: The ARRL Contest Update for April 1, 2020

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] FW: The ARRL Contest Update for April 1, 2020
From: "Cianciolo, Paul, W1VLF" <pcianciolo@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 13:11:07 +0000
Bob,

I too am a little disappointed that the radiation mechanism was not mentioned.
In fact if you look closely at the photo of "the bulb" or maybe it was just "a
bulb" from a stock photo it says 60 watts 240 volts .
It appears from what I can see to be a normal incandescent type bulb.

The word LED is not mentioned in the article..

Wish I had more info.

73,

Paul Cianciolo, W1VLF
ARRL EMC Engineer

ARRL - The national association for Amateur RadioT
225 Main Street, Newington, CT 06111-1400 USA
Telephone: (860) 594-0392
FAX: (860) 594-0259
Email: w1vlf@arrl.org
World Wide Web: www.arrl.org