RFI

Re: [RFI] FM Wireless Mic on 144.160MHz

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] FM Wireless Mic on 144.160MHz
From: Don <kb5kwv@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 21:25:14 -0500
Check 72.08 to see if it is the second harmonic of a 72Mhz mic or auditory hearing device. I had one they put in the top of the church, and it could be heard for a long ways around on the harmonic.

A quick talk to the pastor, and I helped him change the frequency to something where the second harmonic would not bother.