RFI

Re: [RFI] Astron Supplies, Monitors.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Astron Supplies, Monitors.
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:41:08 -0600
Well aware of that.  I tend to follow the manufacturer's spec for the de-rating curve. Thank you for the unsolicited "shoulding".

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389

On 01/21/21 11:16, K9MA wrote:
If you turn a 24 V linear supply down to 19 V, you should derate the current capacity perhaps 25 percent. (Depends on the voltage ahead of the regulator.)

73,
Scott K9MA