RFI

Re: [RFI] Mr. Carlson's Lab: coffee maker RFI

To: Charles Coldwell <coldwell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mr. Carlson's Lab: coffee maker RFI
From: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:48:45 +0000
Thanks, Charles.  I didn't look all the way to the end,  I will admit. We are
running shorthanded in the Lab, so I am doing lots of things quickly.

I did get another report that several Keurigs did cause RFI problems, but none
that have ever been sent to me as a complaint. I have 3 at home, one still
working, that I can do some testing on, as well as the ARR: Lab coffee pot\,
which is now a Keurig.