RFI

[RFI] Bestek True Sine Inverters

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Bestek True Sine Inverters
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 02:37:06 -0800
Does anyone have any experience with "Bestek" pure sine inverters? I am looking for a convenient source of AC power to keep in my truck for running small power tools when doing antenna working at locations where access to mains power is inconvenient and for camping trips. BESTEK has a "1000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter" for $160, a price which seems to good to be true. For most of the things I will use this item for, RFI won't be a factor, but I'd like to get something reasonably quite in case I ever use it to power my radios and just so I am not contributing to the RFI delinquency of society as a whole.