RFI

Re: [RFI] Dimmer Behavior

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dimmer Behavior
From: Dan K2YWE <dan.k2ywe@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 16:18:10 -0500
Thanks JIm,
The Feit lamps have proven EMI-free for me here. The lamps are upstairs in
a wood frame house with radios in basement and antennas outside less than
100 feet away.
I see that Lutron dimmers are popular. I suppose I can buy one and give it
a whirl. They are returnable.
I will check out NA6O's site.
73, Dan