RFI

Re: [RFI] New RFI Source

To: RFI <rfi@contesting.com>, K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New RFI Source
From: AA5CT via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 04:23:23 +0000 (UTC)
 Another possibility - aquarium heater? One of those jobbies that clamps over
the edge of the
aquarium in a glass tube maybe an inch diameter and 4 or so inches long.

de AA5CT Jim

    On Sunday, May 26, 2024, 2:52:57 PM GMT-5, K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
wrote:

  I'm in the middle of a city, so there are no electric fences or horses
nearby.
  I was able to hear it with a portable receiver just now. As I was standing
near a neighbor's house which seemed a likely source, it just stopped. A few
minutes after I got home, it started up again. Assuming it persists, I should
be able to track it down and post the results.
  73, Scott K9MA