RFI

Re: [RFI] New RFI Source

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New RFI Source
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 15:26:45 -0500
Yes, I thought I was getting close this morning, then it went QRT.

I've been tracking it with a small 20m loop. I can hear it just down the street in the right direction, but can't find a good null. (That direction, naturally, is right towards Europe.) I haven't tried the VHF tracker yet.

73,
Scott K9MA