RFI

Re: [RFI] New RFI Source

To: RFI <rfi@contesting.com>, K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New RFI Source
From: AA5CT via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 17:48:46 +0000 (UTC)
 Well, thinking here is a bimetallic strip feeding a heating element would be
broadband,as there is nothing periodic in that like a 35 kHz swticher for
instance,
Oh - I have tracked down a couple doorbell transformers, one that was activated
by the
switch continuously and must have overheated and buzzing as the overload
thermostatcycled, and another that failed in the Texas spring to summer
transition and that onetoo was cycling and creating a cyclic buzz.
So, more to chew on.
de AA5CT Jim

    On Monday, May 27, 2024, 11:13:52 AM GMT-5, K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>