[RTTY] WriteLog screen shots

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WriteLog screen shots
From: k4ww@home.com (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:01:44 -0400
Barry, I seem to remember that several days ago you were "moaning the fact"
of unrelated items being posted to WriteLog reflector? There may not be any
others, but I couldn't care less about the "commercials" for WriteLog, or
any other brand of software!
When someone asks for suggestions as to what software to use, IMHO,
recommendations should be "this is what I use and why I use it", and it
should be in a "private" email, not to the entire reflector!
Some "disturbing" occurrences involving some "top guns of RTTY" were
contained in some of the "soapbox" comments after NAQP RTTY! If those
occurrences are, in fact, true, "the top guns of RTTY" may need to be
"renamed!
C'Ya Shelby, K4WW
The trouble with mental notes: the ink fades so quickly!