[RTTY] AA5AU SCC SOLP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AA5AU SCC SOLP
From: s57aw@bit.si (Robert Bajuk)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 19:41:00 +0200
> 20 meters was still going strong into EU when I pulled the
> plug at 0540Z.  The earliest licensed year I worked was 1932
> from W6MI.  S57AW and S50A called me on 80 meters, that
> was pretty cool.  I was only running about 80 watts to a longwire.
> They must have some excellent receiving antennas!

Congrats Don... You were one of the 5 US stations (VA3DX, W1ZS, W4YDY,
K4GMH, AA5AU) and the only one from W5 we've have worked on 80m from S50A
station. No troubles to get you on the screen. No special receiving antennas
this time, we were runing abt 800W into 3 el Yagi (40m high).

Where were the others ?

P.S.: Don, tell us the secret about your longwire :-)

73's de Robert, S57AW