[RTTY] ARRL RU, DX stations, please read.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL RU, DX stations, please read.
From: gord@kron.donetsk.ua (Vladimir A. Gordienko)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:23:02 -0000
Hello contesters,
After some experiments with rtty.ini file I discovered that just
one thing we have to do to get right cabrillo file (i.e. with serial
numbers). You should correct your rtty.ini file in the following way:
1) Find  Qth=<your country prefix>  under the [PROFILE] heading
and make it like  Qth=
2) Run RTTY by WF1B and reload your ARRL RU .bin file.
3) Then "Set My Information" window appear - press Ctrl-Enter.
4) After the pogram loaded - press Alt-X.
5) Run Cabrillo.exe to create the Cabrillo file, making sure that you
select 'DX' in the ARRL Section window and name the Cabrillo output
with your call sign. (xxxxx.log)

73, Vladimir ("Bob")  UT1IA  =  EO1I
http://www.qrz.com/ut1ia/
http://www.qsl.net/ut1ia/