[RTTY] Parody Island

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Parody Island
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:42:05 -0000
Hi Don, and all..................

Now, this is JUST what we have all been waiting for!

I would suggest that if you DO make SSB QSO's with a few of your mates, that
you do it on LSB for 20m and up, and USB for the lower bands.
I wonder how long it would take some of them SSB ops to work THAT out??

And when you do upload the logs, don't forget to "lose" several days' worth
of contacts, and then get Barry to say that NO DUPES will be tolerated.

Of course, you could take it one stage further, and work a few SSB
stations - preferably ignoring the best path, and then reply to any QSL's as
SRI - NOT IN LOG.

Apart from that, I seem to suffer from the same vices as Ekki, and my voice
isn't suited to SSB either, so it would seem that I am ideally suited to
being one of the SSB ops.

Great one Don, but did you send this a few days early??
I bet you were having a laugh whilst writing that email, and it sure brought
a grin to my face.

Very best 73 de Phil GU0SUP