[RTTY] Re: Multi-port video cards

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: Multi-port video cards
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:30:09 +0000
FYI

A few days ago, I put out an inquiry to the group asking about these
cards. The general consensus was the Matrox G-450.

Several other guys expressed interest also, so thought I would pass this
along.

Just bought one from http://www.thenerds.net/productpage.asp?pn=166130.

On the advice of one guy on the reflector...I had them check to make
sure the card had dual port SVGA connectors on the rear. Comes with 32
MB.

Cost was about $85. Next closest price was about $129.  Nice people to
talk to @ 1-888-566-6373

They have warehouses in Miami, Atlanta, and Freemont,CA so be sure to
pick the one nearest to you for shipping.

73
Ed