[WriteLog] [RTTY] Multi-port serial boards

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Multi-port serial boards
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:08:19 -0500
I installed a SIIG on my XP machine.  Its been a while, but some message during
the install prompted me to get the latest and greatest driver from the SIIG web
site.  It installed fine.  I do remember that I had to run the driver software 4
times, one for each com port.

One of these days I need to build up the FSK interface and try using the com
ports to see if it will work.