[RTTY] MMTTY question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY question
From: ekki@plicht.de (Ekki Plicht)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:41:08 +0000
I experienced the same hangs with the RckRTTY/MMTTY combo.

I got totally rid of it by the following:
- Make sure that all Windows sound events are turned of.
- Check the interrupt used by the soundcard. Mine used 11, which was also used
by the board for COM3/4 and the TV card. Diabled both cards in Windows setup.
- Set MMTTY soundcard priority to "Highest", not to "critical", "high" or
"normal". Using one of these other priorities brought immediate problems. At
least try out all these options, your mileage may vary.

RckRTTY 2.15 with MMTTY 1.62 engine perfomed flawlessly during all 48 hrs of
the contest.

73,
Ekki, DF4OR