[RTTY] GU0SUP - JARTS SOABLP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP - JARTS SOABLP
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:07:29 +0100
Hi all,

Well, yet another contest weekend with good conditions!
Having said that, there were some strange conditions at times, but overall,
it was good!

Saturday was OK, but by mid-evening, I was hearing only W's with strong
polar flutter, and they weren't hearing me, so I went to 40. That was VERY
noisy, and it was hard to find space, as everyone seemed to be calling over
someone else.
Due to that, I gave up and went to bed! Intended to rise at about 0500UTC,
but didn't make it until about 0630UTC, and had little time on 40 to work
the W's.

Plenty of JA's about, which was nice, and I also bagged all ten W call areas
on 10 & 15, and only missed a W6 on 20.
I worked FS/K7ZUM, and have only just realised it was a new one!

So, here is what I managed.........

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Guernsey
Operating Time (hrs): abt 20

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   26    57    21
   20:  116   279    55
   15:  130   322    55
   10:  129   348    59
Total:  401  1006   190  Total Score = 191,140

Thanks to JARTS, and to all who heard me! And thanks to Glenn VA3DX, who
managed to grab me on 3 bands in succession!

I will be part of the MU0C team for CQWW SSB this coming weekend, and if you
work us, QSL is via G3XTT.

Very best 73 all
Phil GU0SUP