[RTTY] JARTS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS
From: shank@bu.edu (Jim Shank)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:04:48 -0400 (EDT)
I'm new to RTTY and contesting (first contest was CQWWRTTY a few weeks
ago, first RTTY contact ever was 1 month ago) but I'm getting hooked.
Worked everything with 100 watts and a G5RV. Worked 61 DXCC entities in
JARTS this weekend including one all time new one with VR2BG! I was
certainly surprised to have HS0ZAA come back to me when I was CQing with
my little antenna.

JARTS summary:
      Band  Contacts     Mults     Score
      ----  --------     -----     -----
       3.5         9         8       160
         7        38        25      2325
        14       154        57     22116
        21       131        51     17391
        28       130        54     18522
     Total       462       195    231075

OK, so now how to score. Do they really want a separate file for each
band??? I dont know how to make my logger program(N1MMLogger) do
that. Also what is a duplicate check file?

Thanks & 73,
         Jim KD6NA  (KD6NAT/1 in JARTS)