[RTTY] WF1B error 216

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WF1B error 216
From: Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net (Jim Martin)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:15:31 -0000
Hi Again
Tried to boot the PC from a floppy into DOS and then staarted up WF1B.  It
seems to work with all the selected TNCs and com ports.  There seem to be a
lot of folk seeking a solution to this so is there any advice on what
programs could be conflicting with WF1B when it is run in a Win98 DOS
window?
All help appreciated
Thanks and 73
Jim    MM0BQI
ps I loked up runtime error on the net and returned thousands of hits.  I
have worked my way through the first 1k with no enlightenment!!!!