[RTTY] DE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DE
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:17:42 -0500
> There were a couple of stations that I saw that did not end their
transmission with a
> space or a K and it came out like DE AA5AURPTVIWBOESAZ.  So you can guess
> what got highlighted - AA5AURPTVIWBOESAZ.

I like to use "%R%D DE WA9ALS WA9ALS %E%R" - With WriteLog, this starts my
transmission at the start of a new line, rather than at the end of garbage
characters.  There is a space after the last letter, and then the "garbage"
after I'm done will start on a new line.

This stuff is something we'll never all agree on, and it would be boring if
we did.  ;-)

73  John, WA9ALS K  ;-)))