[RTTY] NAQP log

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP log
From: ks0m at ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Mon Feb 24 17:28:03 2003
It seems to never fail that when you ask what appears to be a simple
question ( to me ), how the intent gets messed up. All I wanted to know was,
does my name and state have to be on the submitted log as the "sent
exchange."  YES  or  NO  ??  For all those who replied to my question,

1: I went to the NCJ site and found the example of the Cabrillo log
submission.  It appears that my call and name must be included in the log
format sent in as the "sent exchange.". Thanks to John, W9ILY for the web
site info.

2: Yes, I know that the .ALL  log is not to be submitted. I did not say that
I was doing that. I use the WT4I  Cabrillo Converter to put my contest log
in the Cabrillo format. I do not use the cabrillo converter in the WF1B
program as I had some problems with it. The WT4I converter is much easier
for me to use.

The WF1B ( v5.02) file for the NAQP-RTTY contest did not put my name or
state in the
log as the "sent exchange" when I had it make up the completed files. I
checked on the 2002 and 2001 contests and the finished file did not include
my name or state those years. Those logs were submitted and evidently
accepted as I
never got them back or was notified of any problem. So, for this year, I
guess I will have to figure out how to get the correct information in the
log before I submit it ( in Cabrillo format and as ks0m.log ).

Thanks to all........Dick - KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251