[RTTY] NAQP Nitty Gritty RTTY Team score

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP Nitty Gritty RTTY Team score
From: k4ww at arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Mon Feb 24 18:54:51 2003
Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net wrote: "If so, it appears the 1x4's were
a bit thin, maybe they should have brought a bigger stick to this rumble!"

Congratulations to Nitty Gritty RTTY Team for what may well be an
"unreachable" record? I agree that the "team concept" adds to the fun.

On another subject, I commented that 12% of my contacts were with "new"
(never before worked on RTTY) stations! I sent individual emails to all but
three of those contacts, I was unable to locate email addresses for those,
welcoming them to RTTY contesting, if in fact they were new, and passing
along several "wealth of information" web sites. I've received very positive
activity in NAQP and other RTTY contests! I'm hoping for the day when "there
will be more stations to work than there is time to work them"!

C'Ya, Shelby