[RTTY] NAQP RTTY TCG Team scores.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY TCG Team scores.
From: llindblom at juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Mon Feb 24 19:11:00 2003
There was some last minute confusion on TCG Team make up.  Here is what
the teams actually were with the known scores.

My apologies for he last minute miss communication on my part but trying
to keep track of 19 people split into 4 groups is almost more than my
brain can manage.

As always with hindsight the teams might have been arranged differently.
But, I hope everyone had fun and will do it again 6 months from now.

W0ETC

Team: TCG Dirt Busters
W4BCG         38,383
WW3S           55,840