[RTTY] Cabrillo Solution

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Cabrillo Solution
From: chen at mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Sun Mar 9 22:44:28 2003
On Sunday, Mar 9, 2003, at 19:16 US/Pacific, Doug McDuff wrote:

> You, too, can become a contest software consultant by getting your
> degree from none other than Cabrillo College.

Name picked by that other entity that resides in Aptos, CA, I
am sure :-).

FWIW, life has become much easier for me since the introduction
of an open format like Cabrillo.  If everybody takes the next
step to XML, I would be even happier (won't have to worry about
spaces and all that fixed format nonsense).

BTW, the contest logs and configuration settings of my homebrew
program are already in the form of XML format files -- why parse
anything yourself when the O/S can do it for you?

73
Chen, W7AY