[RTTY] DL-DX Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DL-DX Contest
From: ve3iay at rac.ca (Richard Ferch)
Date: Thu Jul 3 23:30:09 2003
Thanks, Jon. I should have thought of that.

So the outstanding question is, why does Writelog only credit Jim with 18
points for a QSO with a DL station?

If it's any consolation, N1MM Logger (version 3.0.10), MixW (version 2.08)
and RCKRtty (version 2.22) all appear to credit 20 points for a NA-to-DL
QSO, as expected.

On the other hand, if you're going to submit a Cabrillo file without QSO
points in it anyway, why worry?

CU in the contest!

73,
Rich VE3IAY