AW: [RTTY] DL-DX Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: AW: [RTTY] DL-DX Contest
From: dl4rck at t-online.de (Walter Dallmeier)
Date: Fri Jul 4 11:06:00 2003
Hello group,

that's right.
A QSO NA-to-DL is counting 20 points.

For all they submit a cabrillo log, the score is calculated by our
evaluation software. So you must not recalculate your score, save this
work for contesting.

If your favorite software does not support the DL-DX RTTY contest, no
problem if it support the SARTG contest and cabrillo. Operate the
contest with the SARTG setup, generate a cabrillo log, change the
header in the cabrillo file and submit this. DL-DX cabrillo info and
more at http://www.dl-dx.de .

Yes, we (the DL-DX contest manager) prefer cabrillo logs to automatize
cross checking between logs and  scoring. --->>> And please do this, if
your software support it.
All other submitted non-cabrillo logs must be converted by hand and
makes a lot of work for us.

Make sure that the correct CATEGORY: is filled in. A simple letter of
your mode A,B,C,D,E or CHECKLOG is enough.

Any calculated score of any software is ignored.
So, each one get the same calculation method.

Happy contesting in the first DL-DX Rtty Contest.

73 de Walter, DL4RCK

Walter Dallmeier
Email: mailto:walter@dallmeier.com
http://www.dallmeier.com