Fw: [RTTY] My first contact

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [RTTY] My first contact
From: MM0BQI at theRSGB.net (Jim Martin)
Date: Thu Jul 31 12:13:14 2003

 Hi Paul
 I use N1MM which is a free contest logging package with superb RTTY and PSK
 features.  Download the program and join us on the Yahoo reflector and you
 will receive all the help and assistance you need.
 See www.N1MM.com for further details and the Yahoo group at
 See you in the contest!
 73
 Jim  MM0BQI

 --   MM0BQI/P   --  IOTA DXpedition Summer Isles, EU92, IOSA SC10,  19-28
 July 2003